Antioxidants for Skin - How to Boost Skin Immunity and Protect it From a Harmful Influence
We, at Roezen, believe that skin youth and beauty come from skin health. In this article, we are going to tell you how to promote and support your face skin immunity, protecting it from harmful influences and maintaining its shiny look.
How to Boost Skin Immunity System
The immunity system of the skin is an important part of overall health. And since the skin is the first protective barrier of our body, its natural protective abilities can be suppressed by the influence of the environment, for example, ultraviolet radiation and pollutants from the air.
When the skin's immunity deteriorates, it becomes sensitive and easily irritated. In this case, you may suffer from rashes, redness, red spots, and premature signs of aging.
Fortunately, you can prevent these processes and their consequences by taking comprehensive care of your skin and its immune system. Here are some simple rules for how to boost your skin's immune system:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure on your face. Overtanning deprives it of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which are necessary for maintaining beauty and youth.
- Follow a healthy sleep schedule and sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. Lack of sleep becomes noticeable on the quality of your skin very quickly - it becomes gray, flabby, and generally "tired" looking.
- Try to eat healthily, avoiding junk food and sugar, especially those in sugary beverages.
- Deal with bad habits - avoid excessive consumption of caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
- Use antioxidant skin recovery cream as an additional to skin immunity support.
What Do Antioxidants Do For Skin?
Modern scientists and medical professionals agree that the influence of free radicals triggers the aging process of the skin. Free radicals are specific oxygen molecules that have an unpaired electron and enter the skin from the external environment.
These molecules attack neighboring cells in an attempt to restore the structure of the unpaired electron and thereby trigger the oxidation process. The oxidative process slows down the natural production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for the youthfulness and beauty of our skin.
Given the unfavorable environmental situation, it is almost impossible to completely protect yourself from the effects of free radicals. However, you still can prevent their harmful effects by using antioxidants for the skin. Antioxidant skincare solutions help neutralize the effects of free radicals and create a protective wall on their path. They also further stimulate the skin's ability to heal itself.
Antioxidant Benefits for Skin
Neutralizing the effects of free radicals and slowing down the aging process triggered by them is one of the main antioxidant benefits for the skin. However, the best antioxidants for skin often come with additional advantages:
- Antioxidants stimulate the natural regeneration of skin cells.
- They also prevent the signs of skin aging and slow down this process.
- An antioxidant moisturizer for acne-prone skin helps fight acne breakouts by normalizing the fat balance.
- The antioxidant skin cream will also be helpful in preventing photoaging and reducing sun exposure. In this case, the antioxidant solution works best in combination with sun-damaged skin cream.
- An antioxidant cream for skin evens out skin tone and removes age spots.
- Antioxidant-enhanced solutions help improve skin immunity.
Antioxidant Skin Recovery Cream by Roezen
Looking for your good skin antioxidant day cream? You are at the right place to find it. We, at Roezen, consider preventive skincare to be more effective than the post-problem one, and we have created our skin immunity boost solution with this statement in mind.
Our skin immunity boost serum is powered by the ultimate set of vitamins and antioxidants for your skin health promotion and support. It comes with Vitamin C - the most essential vitamin for overall immunity and the immunity of your skin as well. Vitamin E in its compound is going to protect your face skin from harmful UV rays and prevent the aging process because of their influence. Hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient to keep your skin hydrated, promoting its youthful and fresh look, day after day. Ferulic acid is the component to prevent sun damage and help your skin restore its natural rejuvenation process.
Combined together, all these ingredients make a powerful combo for your skin immunity, health, and youth.
Give your skin immunity booster a try, right now!