Healthy facial skin is flesh-colored and evenly-toned with a slight blush on the cheeks. Deviation from this ideal picture may indicate that some processes in your body have gone astray. Skin redness not only spoils the appearance, but can also be a signal of inflammation, so let's figure out what are its causes, and how to deal with them safely for your health and beauty.
What’re The Reasons for Your Skin Redness?
Below are some of the most common causes of skin redness. Fortunately, most of them are easy enough to heal and avoid.
- Sun damage. Sunburn is the most common cause of facial redness. In this case, the face becomes bright pink, the skin becomes hot, and you may feel chills due to overheating.
- Intensive physical workout. Face redness after physical exercises is a normal reaction, which is a consequence of the rush of blood to the face. In this case, you just need to take a break so that your heart rate, blood circulation, and complexion recover by themselves.
- Hormonal changes. Hormonal changes and disruptions can lead to redness and rashes. In some cases, for example, during pregnancy, this is a normal situation. However, if you think that your facial flushing has another hormonal cause, you should see your doctor.
- Allergic reaction. This is another very common cause of facial redness; still, allergies are usually hard to predict. In this case, the redness of the skin is not necessarily the result of consuming an allergic product such as dairy. Allergies to medicines and even blooming in spring are also quite common.
- Dry skin also takes on a slight pink tone, especially when exposed to wind or cold for a long time. In this case, it is enough to apply a moisturizing and redness-reducing cream at night so that your face can restore a natural look in the morning, and your skin - receive enough moisture.
- Most often, teenagers suffer from acne, but sometimes its effects do not disappear without a trace. Acne marks and scars are most often pinkish. You can deal with them with the help of the cream to reduce redness on a face as well.
- Rosacea is a rather insidious phenomenon, and scientists still have not come to a consensus about its cause. In this case, facial redness can be of a hormonal or autoimmune nature.
- Individual sensitivity. Facial redness may be the result of your individual and temporary reactions. For example, some women notice a change in skin color on their face during period or as a result of alcohol consumption.
How to Help Your Skin Safely?
The face cream to help reduce redness isn’t the only tool you should use. Below are simple yet effective tips to manage face redness safely.
- Avoid self-treatment. The first rule to always follow is to avoid self-treatment since the possible reasons for face redness are too diverse and in most cases, it is challenging to define the right one on your own. That’s why it is better to consult your therapist. They will be able to suggest an individual treatment program, if there is such a necessity in your case, plus help you choose the best cream to reduce facial redness.
- Find the reason. The doctor will help you find the reason for your skin redness, and being guided by it, you will be able to proceed with solving the problem. A face cream to reduce redness usually comes as an additional yet powerful and necessary tool to restore a healthy look of your skin.
- Protect your skin from additional redness-triggering influences. When restoring facial completion with the help of a CC cream to reduce redness, it is better to avoid additional triggers that can damage your skin and provoke rushes. That is, make sure to use a sun-protection solution, and avoid allergens.
- Choose additional remedies wisely.
How Does the Best Face Cream to Reduce Redness Work?
Using a cream to reduce the redness of pimples and rashes isn’t the only tool you have to use. Beauty solutions make the most sense when combined with medical treatment, carefully prescribed based on the reason for your skin redness.
Still, if you need to reduce skin redness instantly and achieve an even skin tone, consider Rose Rescue Serum formulated by Roezen. When creating this solution, we have strived to create the cream to reduce acne scars and redness, restore a natural skin tone and make up its irregularities. Rose Rescue works as a treatment and beauty solution in one bottle - mineral pigments help your skin get rid of redness from whiting while a matte foundation adds an even tone and shiny look.